Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog about...well...my faith and all other things random. Just documenting my journey through life and following God. I initially began blogging about my faith but this PhD is testing my sanity so now I blog about faith and all other things that keep me sane!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I went to the Zoo!


So yesterday after leaving from my scheduled doctor's appointment, I decided to go to the Nashville Zoo!  It was REALLY nice!  I thought it would be kinda HOT and that I'd be all sweaty but for the most part the zoo is pretty shaded with lots of trees and bamboo.  It doesn't even stink there becuase they've planed so many honeysuckle and other sweet smelling plants which really masks well...everything.  Afterwards I went thrifting and bought lots of fruit to make smoothies and I picked out the SWEETEST pineapple!  I did the absolute MOST with HOURS of walking yesterday in the WRONG shoes so by the time I got home and actually sat down my poor feet were DONE.  Woke up this morning and they are just defeated, I'm even walking with a limp :/ so I'm relaxing today and finishing up some reading.  The weather is cooler today so I'll probably go for a jog later this afternoon.  I've always known that I enjoy outdoor activities but now I just LOVE outdoor activities whether it be hiking, running, sightseeing...I'm just a country girl.  So yea anywho thought I'd share a few pics I took yesterday!  Hope you enjoy and God bless!  Take some time out of your busy schedule to do something random and kinda fun to relax as well!  For the most part I just stood in awe of how beautiful the natural scenary was.  God is good :)

Golden Yellow Blouse $5   Blue Pencil skirt $3

GAP pink button up $4  GAP sleeveless button up $4

CROCS $5 *happy feet*

Shoes I wore to the zoo = FAIL!
FINALLY found a blue skater dress!!!  #YouCare

Just thought the bun was cute #random
                                   

1 comment:

  1. Thats right!!! scoop up them deals!!! dead at #youcare

    ReplyDelete