Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog about...well...my faith and all other things random. Just documenting my journey through life and following God. I initially began blogging about my faith but this PhD is testing my sanity so now I blog about faith and all other things that keep me sane!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hope you guys are ready!

OK so!  In all seriousness I am probably the world's most sporadic blogger but that is allll about to change!  I used to enjoy writing a lot so I'm going to attempt to get back into it.  Anywho as far as this blog is concerned I will certainly be blogging a lot more.  I've decided that for the next month or so I'm going to get back into vigorously reading the Word.  I'm really excited about this because I feel like I'm on the verge of something...not sure what but I trust God.  I just feel like He's moving in my life and is developing me and I'm excited about it...I'm open.  I'm even more excited because my best friend has decided to join me in doing this and so we've agreed that every night we're going to have our bedside Bible study sessions and go over the Word together!  I think it will bless us both and he's been meaning to do this for a while so yea!  Anywho I'm going to post a few times each week the things that are heavy on my heart and the things I learn along the way as well as the things that he and I read each day.  I'll also be sharing some testimonies with you all and of course I'll include some of my #random rants and raves that have absolutely nothing to do with ...well anything but that's just me...you'll start to notice my randomness if you follow the blog.  As of right now I'm almost certain I'm the only person following this blog but that's cool because truthfully I think I will more so be ministering to myself which is ayyyyyy ok with me in my book.  So yea that's all hope u guys are ready!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment